Here is some information about me.
My name is Brian K. Mollenkopf.
- I coach high school girl’s lacrosse and have coached middle school girls lacrosse and cross county.
- I went to The Ohio State University –“Go Bucks”!
- I’m formally trained as an Anthropologist/Eastern Woodland Archaeologist.
- I love to cook, Cajun is my favorite-the spicier the better.
- I enjoy distance running and try to run about 25 miles a week.
- If I’m not at the computer editing images then you can find me hiking in the back woods.
- I cannot start the day without a cup of black coffee.
- I live with 5 beautiful women-my wife and 4 daughters.
- I like 80s and 90s hard rock.
- I don’t have a favorite color, song, movie, or band. I just go with the flow.
- I’m part German and love bratwurst, beer, and schnitzel.
- My dream vacation would be an all inclusive trip to a Caribbean island.
- I would rather eat at a maw & paw establishment than a fine dining one.
- Movie time at home with the family is a lot more fun than being out-n-about.
Now that you know me, give me a call to schedule a session so I can get to know you. Visit www.bluemaplephotography.com for more information.