What makes a great senior portrait?
- An individual look that matches your personality.
- Beautiful, warm skin tones, free of blemishes and skin imperfections.
- A current style that looks like it came from a magazine rather than your parents’ yearbook.
- Soft, flattering lighting that shapes your face and makes your eyes sparkle with life.
- Natural and comfortable posing and expression—never awkward, fake or ‘posed.’
- By getting your portraits done at Blue Maple Photography, you’re guarantee that you’ve gotten the very best.