It’s correct to say that some High School have a designated studio for “YEARBOOK” pictures, however you ARE NOT required to purchase anything from them. This is one of myths circulating in a few of the area High School, mainly Buckeye Valley and Big Walnut.
Don’t fall for it! These studios will try to HIGH PRESSURE SELL you into their most expensive items. You have a choice and that choice it to choose whomever you like to document this special time in your life. Additionally, the cost of these studios are very high.
So do you want to save 50% or more on your senior portraits? Blue Maple Photography is at least 50% less expensive than your SCHOOL PICKED studio. Their entry level package is $460 (plus editing, sales tax, S & H). Out the door with just a few prints and your are looking at close to $550 for 2-8x10s, 8-5x7s, and 40-wallets. Save a lot of cash and contact Blue Maple Photography now!
Blue Maple Photography in specializes off-site/on location photography. As you can see in the clip below, we utilized the client’s home and a nearby park to produce some amazing images for them. The possibilities are unlimited. If you want your portraits to stand out from the crowd, then it is all about Location, Location, Location!
A special “Thank You” to the Parsons family for the honor of allowing Blue Maple Photography to photograph Kelsi. We would like to wish her the best of luck in her senior year of high school.
Good Luck 2011 Delaware Hayers Cross Country. This will be a great year for the team and great accomplishment will happen.
“Running is the greatest metaphor for life,
because you get out of it what you put into it.”
Our new Online Store launched this past week and we are now carrying some new and exciting products. A few of our features intems include:
- Slide Shows are great to play for family and friends not to mention the perfect display item during your graduation open house.
- MetalPrints™ represent a new art medium for preserving photos by infusing dyes directly into specially coated aluminum sheets.
- ThinWraps™ are a stylish, frameless way to display your images!
- are supported by a grid of push-in pegs, CollageWall® pictures hang aligned and stay level.
- Senior Composites and Announcements
Be sure to stop by www.bluemaplephotography.com soon.
Having a camera doesn’t make you a photographer, it makes you a camera owner.
- We are professionally trained in the workings of the camera, lighting, and posing. You got to have the right tools for the job.
A point and shoot will not get you the professional results you want.
- We have the proper digital single lens reflex (DSLR) camera(s), radio controlled strobes for proper lighting, assorted light modifiers, and state-of-the-art post processing software to get you the effects you desire.
You have freedom of choice.
- The school cannot tell you what photographer to use, that is your personal decision.
No high pressure sale.
- We understand the economy is tight and the last thing you want to do is sit through a high pressure sale presentation.
- We want you to be completely satisfied. If not, we’ll do what it takes to make it right. We have flexibility in delivering your wants and needs. Do you want a lot of “Photo Shopping” or a more natural look? Do you want an image on Grandpa’s tractor that you pretended to drive as a kid? Do you want that blemish removed? Do you want a portrait with the sun setting in the background?
Safety and security.
- Would you feel more comfortable with a photographer that is First Aid and CPR certified? Also one that has passed both the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Ohio Criminal Records background searches and also holds a Current State of Ohio, Department of Education Pupil Activity Permit? We have that!
Be sure to visit us on the web at www.bluemaplephotography.com.
Be sure to check out Page 3 of Preservation Parks of Delaware County’s Fall 2011 Program Calender as they used one of our images. Those changing autumn colors in those pin oaks made for an awesome capture. Did I mention that most of the images in their 2010 calender, including the cover, were ours as well.
Also don’t forget to visit Blue Maple Photography on the web.
Our photographer: Brian K. Mollenkopf
Here is some information about me.
My name is Brian K. Mollenkopf.
- I coach high school girl’s lacrosse and have coached middle school girls lacrosse and cross county.
- I went to The Ohio State University –“Go Bucks”!
- I’m formally trained as an Anthropologist/Eastern Woodland Archaeologist.
- I love to cook, Cajun is my favorite-the spicier the better.
- I enjoy distance running and try to run about 25 miles a week.
- If I’m not at the computer editing images then you can find me hiking in the back woods.
- I cannot start the day without a cup of black coffee.
- I live with 5 beautiful women-my wife and 4 daughters.
- I like 80s and 90s hard rock.
- I don’t have a favorite color, song, movie, or band. I just go with the flow.
- I’m part German and love bratwurst, beer, and schnitzel.
- My dream vacation would be an all inclusive trip to a Caribbean island.
- I would rather eat at a maw & paw establishment than a fine dining one.
- Movie time at home with the family is a lot more fun than being out-n-about.
Now that you know me, give me a call to schedule a session so I can get to know you. Visit www.bluemaplephotography.com for more information.