Engage buyers. Delight sellers. The Matterport 3D Showcase Walk-Around Virtual Tour is the most realistic, immersive way to experience a property online.
Ultimate Experience: Any Time, Anywhere
A 3D Showcase Walk-Around Virtual Tour is an online experience that lets home buyers move through a property and see it from any angle. Even get a completely unique sense for the place with a “dollhouse” view.
More Clients, Better Listings, Real Emotion
Image galleries, 360º panoramas and fly-through videos lack the perspective and “feel” that home buyers and sellers crave. A Matterport 3D Showcase Walk-Around Virtual Tour creates an emotional connection with the home.
Click to see for yourself.
Or click here for a direct link to check out a live Matterport 3D Showcase Walk-Around Virtual Tour !
Contact me at Blue Maple Photography or email at info@BlueMaplePhotography.com to arrange a session.
by Hannah Kern
Aerial photography was first practiced by the French photographer Gaspard-Felix Tournachon in 1858. From there, the use of aerial photography steadily matured during World War I, as reconnaissance aircraft became equipped with cameras with the purpose of recording enemy movements.
Now, jumping ahead by 200 years, aerial photography has branched out to a new demographic. Real estate. In today’s system of real estate, more and more agents are discovering that with aerial photography, they are able to achieve high end listings to promote their property in new and unique ways. To achieve an aerial photograph, the photographer must be positioned on the ground and angle the subject of the photo at an elevated position. In most cases, the camera is not supported by a ground based structure. This kind of photo taking method is very beneficial and creative based to realtors because of the way the true size, shape dimensions, and layout of a home is shown in the visual. Aerial photography can also give the seller an advantage in their listing by showing their property in the context of its surrounding area or by showing the property at unique angles and viewings. As a result, these agents carry the potential to increase their sales and differentiate themselves from any competition they may face. Aerial photography is also useful in other forms of context.
The ability of aerial photography to record the adverse biological conditions of disease, pests, weeds, and the adverse physical and chemical conditions of drought, flood, and soil are very efficient for crop reviewing. Another example is construction monitoring; in which case, aerial photography is used to ensure that any building or construction project is running on schedule. If you are an agent looking to soar above and beyond your competitors standards, be sure to contact Blue Maple Photography for your aerial photography projects as well as your commercial real estate imagery needs.
Commercial Real Estate
Commercial Real Estate
Dutch Styled Windmill in Oberlin, Ohio
Lorain, Ohio Lighthouse
Another shot of the Lorain, Ohio Lighthouse
Be sure to visit our webpage at www.bluemaplephotography.com.
The “We don’t…” and “We do…” of Blue Maple Photography – A Must Read for Anyone Looking to Hire a Professional Photographer
We don’t charge an exceedingly low price.
- You’ve heard the saying, “If something is worth having, it is usually worth something.” Shouldn’t that also be true for the portraits hanging on your wall? If you just wanted digital or printed images you would have just used the camera app on your mobile phone. You know, these days almost everyone now has a digital camera. After all you want a top notch quality product and superior customer service. Isn’t this exactly why you are looking for a professional photographer?
We do not “take pictures for some extra spending cash.”
- This is our profession. This is what pays the bills and mortgage. It takes a lot of time, education, and experience to become truly proficient and able to produce a cohesive portrait session for a client. We are not in it just to make a couple hundred bucks for a couple hours of shooting. Our focus is not to make images that are “good enough”, but images that are fantastic. Notice how I said “a couple hundred bucks?” That’s because that’s what is what you are seeing out there. That is what the Shoot & Burners (a.k.a. Mom With A Camera [MWAC] or Guy With A Full Time Job [GWFTJ]) charges. That is them just wanting to take pictures for some extra spending cash.
We don’t print our images at the local big box or drug store.
- For our prints, we use professional photography print labs. Professional labs use professional paper and ink that are archival quality. Just for a giggles, see for yourself the next time you are shopping in a big box or drug store. Look at their sample images. Do they look yellowed or discolored – already? Is that what you want to happen to your portrait that will be hanging in your home?
We don’t hand you your prints in a plain white envelope.
- All of our prints, under 11×14, are delivered to you in a keepsake boutique packaging.
We don’t shoot and burn a CD handing it to you in a paper sleeve with no keepsake or protective packaging following a session.
- We take pride in our work and our images have to look spectacular. We spend about 3-4 times the amount of time of your session time meticulous editing to provide you with the best of the best images. For digital customers we provide top quality American made eco-friendly keepsake packaging. All our digital packages include the a high definition (720p) slide show, two 2 GB USB flash drive with all final professionally edited images and the high definition (720p) slide show, a 4×6 archival print of all final images, Yes! We include prints of every image. Think about it, I’m sure this has happened to you how many times – when life itself gets in the way and you know, that CD or USB drive just sits in the drawer or file cabinet waiting and waiting for prints to be made. You’ll always have prints to show when friends and family want to see them. Then the digital package comes in an American made eco-friendly keepsake storage box that is handcrafted out of unvarnished blond maple with compartments for your USD flash drive and 4×6 archival prints. You also get full printing and usage rights on all images and 75% discount on our professional printing if you wish for us to handle that.
We don’t give you files in bizarre sizes and file types.
- We’ll give you files in .jpg format in both a high resolution and web resolution file size. That way you can immediately load you images up to your favorite social media site. If you need something different, just ask. Customer support and satisfaction is our primary objective.
We don’t claim to be a natural light photographer of use an on-camera.
- When you use solely natural light, the camera works to properly expose everything you have framed, the sky, background, model, foreground, etc…. The typical result, an overexposed sky or background and darken face on the model or the opposite.Hey, isn’t the model the reason why you are looking for a photographer?On-camera light produces a harsh flat look with no dimension, not to mention strong visible shadows.Off-camera lighting (e. g., remote controlled strobes in umbrellas or softboxes) is a much softer and flattering. With this you get the studio look with great highlights, soft shadows, and lots of defining contrast. Here the model pops out of the image! We use a mixture of both natural light and flash to give you great images. Yes, shouldn’t the item wanting to be photographed be the visual key in the image.
We don’t meet at high noon.
- We prefer to meet in the morning or evening when the light is more flattering and less harsh. Why? Because you will not get dark shadows or over exposed hotspot in your images. Don’t laugh; you know you’ve seen images when you were searching for a photographer.
We don’t arrive to a session alone.
- Almost all of our session we have an accompanying photo assistant. Not only is this for everyone’s safety but it is also necessary to the additional help with making you look great. You want to look great; right?
We don’t ask you to make checks payable to an individual.
- Checks are payable to Blue Maple Photography – we are a legitimate business and pay taxes.
We don’t show up to a session without being insured.
- We are a professional business and are fully insured.
We don’t show up to a session with just a single camera around our neck.
- We come prepared. We have multiple cameras in case of a malfunction. Do you know how many working parts and circuit boards there are in a modern camera? Don’t forget batteries and memory cards, we carry extra of those as well. Additionally we carry plenty of light gear and stands all to make you look your best.