Below are a few samples of a winter day photo session we did this past weekend.
Visit our website, flickr, and 500px.
Below are a few of the subtle fixes that Blue Maple Photography
can do to your portraits to take them from great to awesome.
- Removed undergarment impression
- Removed necklace clasp
- Removed scratch near necklace pendant
- Softened skin and hair
- Removed facial blemishes and unused piercing holes
- Sharpened eyes
- Whitened eyes
- Softened lips
- Darken iris of eyes
- Darken shirt
- Removed stray hairs
- Removed minor shirt wrinkles to give a fuller bust
- Lightened center and darkened boarder
- Thin line edge to black
- Subtle vignette blur
Get up to a 30 minute professional session at your house, outdoor location, or our studio and 25 holiday cards with envelopes.
- Slimline Card $60. Additional cards at $20 per 25.
- Traditional Press Printed Cards $110. Additional cards at $40 per 25.
Visit us at www.bluemaplephotography.com and click on Holiday Cards to view our great selections.
Email us now at email@example.com to book your session.
These are some of the 11th month installments of the Watch Me Grow sessions of this handsome young man. As you can see, he did not want to get his picture taken at this session and was very camera shy. We have one final session and we have been waiting to get outside into the fall leaves. We’ll see what happens in two weeks.
Watch Me Grow 1
Watch Me Grow 2
Watch Me Grow 3
Watch Me Grow 4
Watch Me Grow 5
Click To Visit Blue Maple Photography
Hello all, I’m Brian K. Mollenkopf (a.k.a. Coach Brian) the photographer at Blue Maple Photography. Here is some information about me.
- I coach high school girl’s lacrosse and have coached middle school girls lacrosse and cross county.
- I went to The Ohio State University –“Go Bucks”!
- I’m formally trained as an Anthropologist/Eastern Woodland Archaeologist.
- I love to cook, Cajun is my favorite-the spicier the better.
- I enjoy distance running and try to run about 25 miles a week.
- If I’m not at the computer editing images then you can find me hiking in the back woods.
- I cannot start the day without a cup of black coffee.
- I live with 5 beautiful women-my wife and 4 daughters.
- I like 80s and 90s hard rock.
- I don’t have a favorite color, song, movie, or band. I just go with the flow.
- I’m part German and love bratwurst, beer, and schnitzel.
- My dream vacation would be an all inclusive trip to a Caribbean island.
- I would rather eat at a maw & paw establishment than a fine dining one.
- Movie time at home with the family is a lot more fun than being out-n-about.
Now that you know me, give me a call or drop us an email to schedule a session so I can get to know you.